Catch me Geocashing outside / Spokane River Day 8

Day~8 Sunday July 16, 2017

It was a cold night in Wellpinit, the local dogs and coyotes sang me to sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed. It is nice being up before any orders are being yelled. I had my person time before breakfast. Breakfast was too good. I over ate. Two pancakes, two eggs, 5 pieces of bacon, and a BLT! I only ate once today.

Geocashing wasn't as fun as I wanted it to be. Taylor and I was a team and it took us too long. It was already hot outside and mosquitos were starving. But we prevailed and found our reward.

We also drive to the Spokane River, we had our eyes peeled in hopes in seeing a moose. It was a beautiful drive. The river was a beautiful site to see. When we arrived Mike, Pedro, and I played a game of 21 on a dirt a basketball court. Brought me back to my childhood, when we all had dirt courts. Afterwards we swam, I dove off the dock and stood on the logs in the river and did a yoga pose. We only had an hour at the river. Then we came back. I fell asleep before dinner and didn't get out of bed until the morning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tshimikain Creek/Pit House Day 9

Spokane Tribal Hatchery, Wildlife, Canoe journey Day 10